Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Days of Thanks....

Wow, another beautiful day in the north country.  The frost was thick this morning, but that's a good sign... it was a clear cold night and the sun will be out today. Yippee!!!

We had a wonderful prayer meeting last night.  It just encourages my heart each time I am able to get together with my Christian family. 

I want to take the time during this 30 days to talk about my daughters.  I am starting with Joanna because she is the oldest.  Joanna is a wonderfully warm and fun loving girl.  She is a talented artist and has been drawing for most of her life.  She has sold a lot of her artwork and is now embarking on a new medium... metal.  If she can see art and beauty in a pile of old rusty steel... I am truly amazed.  Her first piece... a butterfly... was fashioned from 2 old hay racks like this one .







This is what she ended up with...

She is adventurous and is making plans to hike the Appalachian trail and is gathering equipment for that.  She loves her doggie "Pedro".  She is a loyal friend,  God's gift to me to love a care for and I am so thankful for her.

We have many miles to go in this life and I pray the Lord will use her is a great way for His glory.

My lovely daughter Joanna.  Joanna, if you ever read this, I love you and thank the Lord for you.
Isn't she pretty?  This was taken last year.  We were going to the outlet mall to shop for Christmas.  

Joanna and Pedro.  I think this was a couple of years ago.  She had it on facebook for a while... so I guess it's  
OK for me to share it here.  What a cute puppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment