Friday, November 19, 2010

30 DAYS OF THANKS

Sunday must be my favorite day of the week.  We had dinner at church this Sunday and it was sooooo yummy.  The fellowship was sweet, the teaching was from God's Word and spoke to me as it always does.

We were celebrating our 30th anniversary today and so the afternoon service was all testimonies and songs with a short Bible message.  It is so wonderful to have a church family who loves the Lord and seeks to encourage one another.  Some of the folks at church I have known since I was a youngster... my father pastored in this town when I was very young.  Some are not as familiar to me, but just as precious.  Pastor Michaud is a wonderful Bible preacher and I have grown a lot since we moved here...  we've been attending since 2005, but moved here in 2007 and my husband was a member here before that but attended the church my mother and I went to in Ascutney until her death in June 2005.

I hope you are attending a church where your soul is fed and where you can be an encouragement to others.  If not, why not?

I am  thankful today for my wonderful church family and the pastor and his wife that the Lord has given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment