Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 Days of Thanks

Day 10.........

It's an easy day to be thankful here in the Northeast United States.  We have sunshine and warm temperatures.  I am certainly thankful for that.  We have prayer meeting tonight and I will get to fellowship with my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord and I am really thankful for that.  Another thing I am thankful for... I  found a REALLY cute jacket at the thrift store this afternoon for "someone" on my Christmas list... can't say who.   I'm thankful for great thrift stores... we have 4 of them in our area to shop at and two really great ones that takes a while to get to (good for Saturdays).

More tomorrow... go ahead and get started... you could call yours 20 Days of Thanks if you start today.  Just sign up at "The Hutch Haus" we are all looking forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to be purposely thankful! It's 33 degrees here in the south this morning. Brr!

    ReplyDelete