Friday, July 18, 2014

It's a happy Friday to ya!!!


Hope you are all doing well today.  I have visited some blogs and it looks like everyone is enjoying summer.  There are so many things to do  hanging clothes on the line with Mrs. V . Moving into a new house with Mrs. H.  Making Raspberry jam with Monica, and Oh! the strawberries with Mrs T.  Even though it's winter my niece and nephew in Australia are getting fresh product as I see from their FB page and my friend Sharmayne from Australia is knitting up a storm in her new little crafters retreat.  I don't always leave a comment, but I do read your blogs when I have a chance.  

Our pastor even has a blog now which is always an encouragement.  

I've looked into some new blogs which I am enjoying very much:  Dianna at "Joyful in His Presence" ,  My Cup Runneth Over, and Tracy a friend of Sharmayne at Sunny Corner Farm.  If you want to meet up with some new friends, here's a start.  

I hope this weekend I'll be hanging clothes on the line and doing a bit of gardening.  As you can see the garden is doing quite well.  The tomatoes are as tall as me, the beans are beginning to climb (praise God after such a tough start), and the weeds are in full explosion.  I hope to get some help this weekend and catch up on the weeding.  I injured my back a couple of weeks ago and haven't really been able to do much in the weeding department... been to the "bone cruncher" a couple of times and am feeling quite a bit better today.

.




God is good!

Have a great weekend everyone!



1 comment:

  1. Wish I could visit you and steal a few tomatoes!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete