Thursday, February 21, 2013

More snow

In winter I have a hard time believing that it will be summer, but I know it's coming even though today we are having more snow. 

I ran across this picture of little Norman resting comfortably in my lap with little toes sticking up.  He looks so comfortable here. 



It's hard to believe he'll be a year old on April 5th.  He's getting so big and doing new stuff all the time.  He like to mimic the dog and different sounds he hears... growling and "raspberries" and clicking his tongue... so fun.  He hasn't made an attempt at walking yet but loves bouncing up and down in his jumper.  He wriggles and wiggles to get where he wants to go, but no crawling yet.  Love this little guy and also my big boy too...


Picture from this summer... I don't have any current ones on my computer right now and this one's kinda fuzzy.

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. we got some snow (more like ice) today ... I am loving being "snowed in" at home. :)

    Your boys are precious - you are blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete