Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pray for the leaders we have chosen.








I may not have voted for those who are in office, but I will be praying for them now.  I do not know the future, but I know who holds the future. 

I Timothy 2:1-3
 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

We need not fear what will happen to this country.  We do, however, have the responsibility to pray for our country and those that govern us. 

Isaiah 41:10
 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


America... the missionfield.









No comments:

Post a Comment