Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas craftiness...

Newest "Bee Green Bag" made from an old felted wool sweater I picked up at the thrift store and a few embelishments.  This is a one-of-a-kind.  fully lined with pocket.  So much fun to make!

Yoyo flowers and crewel stems and leaves.

old-fashioned embroidered dish towels


worked better without the flash... this one is my favorite
 I've had some fun with my sewing this year.  I still have a few projects in the works and will post those when I get them done.  I like to take pictures of these so I can remember what I did for future projects.

Hope you are able to take some creative time out.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love that bag! (Is it a gift for someone or are people going to be vying for it at the Yankee Swap?) I made those same birdhouse dish towels for Carrie quite a few years ago; need to make her a new set as those are about worn out.

    I did a little bit of sewing yesterday -- my machine needs a little help. I'm hoping just brushing it out is going to work. My creative time hasn't been as much as I would have liked, but I'm thankful for anything!

    ReplyDelete