|Click above for Hodge Podge Home Page and join the fun.|
2. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of yourself at age eighteen?
Hmmm rebellious and headstrong… maybe they are the same thing, not really sure, but that’s what I think I was like. I was always busy doing something or going somewhere and planning for college at that time.
4. What's a scent that takes you back in time, and where does it take you?
Some time ago I bought some Herbal Essence Shampoo and when I used it I was taken back in time. I did use this shampoo exclusively all through high school.
5. November is for Peanut Butter Lovers (National Peanut Butter Lovers Month). Are you a lover or a hater?
I just ate 3 spoonsful of peanut butter. YUM!
6. What do people thank you personally for most often?
For listening and my husband thanks me every time I cook a meal which I do most every day. Glad he can live through my cooking.
7. What event this year are you most thankful for?
I am thankful that Brandon was able to come for the summer and stay with us. He’s getting older now and I’m not sure how many more years he’ll want to come to Grandpa and Grandma’s house for the summer. I am thankful that my 'lil Peanut and his mom live so close and I get to see them most every day. I'm thankful for a great Sweetie who loves me no matter what and is patient with me even when I am crabby. I am thankful for a good harvest and that it is almost all put up (dug beets but they are not put up yet). Thankful for my church family and for God most of all who forgave a rebellious, willful me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.