Join Joyce at "From This Side of the Pond" for HodgePodge Wednesday....
1. So, do you like beer?
After living with an alcoholic... no thanks! Can't even stand the smell.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Shelling peas or shell beans... especially if there are several bushels to do.
3. When was the last time you rode in a bus? Where was it headed?
I used to ride the bus every day to work. I'd say it's been about a year since I did that. It leaves too early... I have to get up at 4:30am to get to the bus stop in time.
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
I don't mind the Barney song... as long as my grandson doesn't ever see the show. I guess we must have had some fun songs, 'cause I can't think of one right now that could make my daughter a little nervous.
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night....what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
Hmmmm I try not to debate too often 'cause it comes across as being argumentative. I think my husband and I had a "mini debate" after the final policital debate on Monday night. We don't always see eye-to-eye politically.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
As long as they are earning their money honestly and have integrity it's all good. Remember the "love of money" is the root of all evil... not "having money". It matters more what you do with whatever amount of money you earn and you remember who it is that gave you the ability to earn it.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
soda bad stuff
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have been trying to get some pictures onto my blog... unsuccessfully.
I can't believe the elections are in 2 weeks. It's crazy how fast time goes.
Way I'm feeling today.