Monday, October 1, 2018

From my daughter Joanna's FB page... just had to share...

I was having a “feel sorry for Joanna” kinda week. I started to come down with a cold on Sunday, (sore throats are just the worst). Absolutely tuckered out by the end of the day (blowing your nose 50 times in a day takes a lot outta ya). I secretly wished Norman would come down with the cold too so I had a good excuse to stay home from work (I guess he’s healthier than me cause he’s still chipper as always).
Nope. God had another plan for Norm this week. I picked him up from school and first thing he says “*** got saved today!” (A buddy at school, I’m not sure if I should say his name on FB)
Norman said “I told him John 3:16... ‘For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.’ I told him, Jesus loves you and He took your punishment for your sin so you could have everlasting life in heaven and not die. Well, you’ll die but then you’re immediately in heaven and everything’s beautiful and there’s jewels but then there will be a new earth where you can ride on animals. So, then he prayed, I helped him, and he asked Jesus into his heart.”🤗
Norman agrees we need to see if he can come to church with us! My little missionary.
This has changed my whole attitude. When I’m selfishly grumbling I’m missing out boldly proclaiming.
Lord, get me out of the way so others can see You!


Grand children are such a blessing to me... children too!!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to read this!😁 (Writing from the bus on the way home...)

    ReplyDelete